Monday, November 3, 2008

This Weekend we had Spring Woods Homecoming!!! It was so much fun. I did EVERYTHING! Friday night was my cousins birthday so we went over to my aunts house and I went
TRICK-OR-TREATING with her. Then we went back to my aunts house to watch THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS in their front lawn. I stayed there until 8-ish and then I went to the FOOTBALL GAME to see our team get pumulled 6-34! After the game I went to AMANDA'S HOUSE where we chilled and looked up people on FACEBOOK! On Saturday, I slept in, then went to CHILI'S with the whole fam beacause my family from England was leaving to go back home. After Lunch we went to my GRANDMA'S to say our GOODBYES and PAINT MY NAILS. My Madre then took me home to GET READY!!! At 4:30 we left to go back to my G-MA's because the fam wanted to see MY DRESS, Took a BILLION PICTURES, then headed to the IRVIN'S to take a BILLION MORE. After we finished taking pics, we went to PAPPADEAUX, the DANCE, and then the MALL to See HSM 3 (which was as corny as the first 2 at the beginning BUT GOT BETTER!!) in our DRESSES. It was SO MUCH FUN! Then we went to KELSEY'S HOUSE to eat ICE CREAM and play ROCK BAND. I had a GREAT TIME!

No comments: