Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WWWOOOOOO! More College Research! I'm gonna be so excited the day I get accepted to a college because I won't have to do anymore researching and stuff! Not to long ago, I had to choose 10 colleges I was interested in attending and write down where they were located and to see if they had my majors. It was for softball so, in addition to that, we had to see if they had a softball team, find all the coaches and assistant coaches names, their email addresses, the school colors and then the mascot. It took FOREVER and it was 10 times harder than what you'd expect! Then a couple of weekends ago, for our college exposure tournaments, we had to e-mail college coaches and tell them that we were in the tournament. We also had to tell them about ourselves, our grades, the classes we take, the position we play, any awards we have received academically and athletically and why we are interested in their softball program, which means you have to know your stuff! I e-mailed 3 coaches and was told that the one from Trinity stopped by to watch for a little bit(vey exciting!). So it's apparently worth it and I won't not do it, it's just very time consuming!

No comments: