Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OMG! This weekend I have a College Exposer Tournament for Softball in Beaumont and then another C.E. Tourney the following weekend in Plano! It's gonna be so much fun but I am going to be SOOOO tired. Besides the fact that I will be playing softball for the next two weekends I will also be playing double-headers this and next Monday night @ Baseball U.S.A. Hopefully my teachers don't give me a lot of homework or Ima cry! Last Saturday I went to see the Funny Shorts Plays at our school. I know like every person there, I felt so special! It was hilarious. Tears were coming to my eyes I was laughing so hard. After the plays I went with my friend Amanda to Mountasia with her church. We GoCarted( X-tra fun), Putt-Putted (I won!), played games (so awesome that combined we had less than 100 tickets), and did the bumper boats with a bunch of little boys we didn't know and they decided to "GET THE GIRLS!!!"(Not so fun). Then Amanda's sister Katie took me and another girl from thier church home an went the wrong way. In other words it was a very eventful night!

No comments: